DIGITAL VOLTAGE SENSING RERLAY
DUAL BATTERY CHARGING MADE EASY
- Automatically charges two seperate battery banks
- Protects electronics from harsh start up spikes
- Prevents start batteries from becoming flattened by domestic loads
The DVSR is connected between two battery banks. When the DVSRsenses a charging voltage (13.4/26.8V) on either of the batteries it automatically activates and joins the two battery banks together so they charge as one bank.
- Allows charging of two batteries from one charging source
- Provides priority charging to engine starting batteries before combining second battery bank for charging
- Dual sensing - the DVSR senses both of the connected batteries and will activate when a charging voltage is present on either battery
- When the DVSR senses that the batteries are not being charged (voltage drops to below 12.8/26.5v) the DVSR deactivates separating the two batteries into two seperate banks.
- Protects on board electronics from harmful electrical spikes from starter and winch motors
Continuous 125 Amps
Intermittent 140 Amps
Ignition Protected UL1107
Auto sensing system voltage 12 or 24 v (max 32 Volts)