The MULTI XT 14000 has the same characteristics as the MULTI XS 25000, but is adapted for 24V batteries, which makes it perfect for buses, trucks, larger boats or the workshops that service these vehicles. The SUPPLY mode means the battery charger provides power even without a battery. The SUPPLY mode is indispensable when changing the battery as you avoid losing irreplaceable program settings. Using RECOND mode, you can correct the acid stratification that often occurs in deeply discharged batteries. The battery thereby has its power restored and has a longer service life.
Tips from ctek:
Get a charger of the right size. It is better that it is too big than too small. Connect the charger when you leave the boat to ensure that it will be fully charged for your next trip. If possible, leave the battery on charge for the entire winter! If you have normal wet batteries (not GEL or AGM) remember to RECOND both at the end of the season and againat the start This will improve your chances of having a summer with working batteries so that you can enjoy your boat.
***Please contact us regarding delivery time before ordering.***
* Eight step, fully automatic switch mode model.
* Revives, charges, checks and maintains virtually all types of 24V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, GEL and AGM) from 28Ah to 300Ah, up to 500Ah maintenance.
* Desulphation mode with pulses.
* Soft start for severely discharged batteries.
* Recondition mode with controlled top charging recovers the capacity of a severely discharged battery.
* Maintenance pulse charging increases battery life and gives superb performance.
* Supply mode for use as a power pack, battery backup (UPS) or float maintenance.
* Charges even drained batteries.
* Temperature compensated for optimal charging voltage at all times.
. * Low back current drain, low ripple and input voltage independent (220-240V).
* High efficiency: 85%
* The charger can be connected for months, ideal for seasonal vehicles.
* Compact design with mounting holes for permanent assembly.
Voltage AC: 170–60VAC, 50–60Hz.
Charging voltage: 28.8V
Charging current: 14A max.
Current, mains: 2.9A rms (at full charging current)
Back Current Drain*: <2Ah per month
Current ripple**: <4%
Ambient temperature: -0°C to +50°C Output power is automatically reduced at higher temperatures.
Charger type: Eight-step, fully automatic
Battery types: All types of 4V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, AGM and GEL).
Battery capacity: 8–300Ah, up to 500Ah maintenance
Protection class: IP44 (Outdoor use)***
*) Back current drain is the current that the charger drains from the battery if the AC cord is disconnected.
**) The quality of the charging voltage and charging current are very important. High current ripple heats the battery and ages the positive electrode. High voltage ripple can damage other equipment connected to batteries. The battery chargers from CTEK produces very high quality voltage and current with low ripple.
***) IP44 cannot be guaranteed if the charger is not positioned horizontally with the long side or top side turned up.