Handles common outputs – 240-33, 10-180, Vetus 10-300
and 0-5 V tanks from BEP, Teleflex, Faria, VDO and many other
popular instrument brands. (When connecting to non-adjustable
gauges the TS1 must be pre-calibrated)
• Low Profile Design and standard SAE 5 hole mounting pattern,
allowing it to be retrofitted to practically all other sender brands.
• Can be set for tank dimensions via computer using BEP Marine’s
proprietary TS1 software, avoiding experimental tank filling on site
• Connects directly to the BEP 600-TLM-N digital tank monitor
when configured to a 0-5 V output
• Is set for 0-2000 mm depth off the shelf (not suitable for tank
depths less than 200 mm)
• Operating voltage: 10-32 V
• Current draw: 25 mA with 5 V gauge output
• Measurement method: Acoustic sonic measurement
• Tank depth: 0–2000 mm (6.5 ft)
• Accuracy Distance: 0–2000 mm (6.5 ft) at 2 mm accuracy
• Mounting: SAE 5 stud mounting pattern with gasket, seal and
screws (top mount only).
• Environmental temperature: 4–65 °C
• Chemical resistance: Petrol, diesel, water, toilet chemicals
• Tank type style: Metal and plastic with non linear capacity
• Works with petrol, diesel, fresh water, grey water and black waterTS1 Programming
For applications other than the standard settings, re-programming is necessary. Programming is a simple process and can be carried out by purchasing a programming kit, part no. TS1-PK and following the detailed instructions supplied.
If you are not confident in carrying out your own programming, your supplier offers this service at an additional charge.