A super compact addition to the GME 80 channel UHF CB range with innovative 'flip' feature make for easy installation and incorporating the latest Digital Signal Processing technology.
The GME TX3100 UHF CB radio is Australian designed and built and is one of the most advanced UHF Citizen Band radio available. Combining the very latest in electronic hardware with the most up-to-date computer aided design and manufacturing techniques to produce an extremely compact mobile radio with outstanding specifications and performance. The TX3100, with its front mounted controls, is designed for unobtrusive mounting in modern vehicles.
Its innovative features include a built-in loud speaker housed within an extremely compact case.
Three year warranty.
• Microprocessor Controlled Frequency Synthesiser: Allows user programmable control of scanning, channel memories and selected feature options.
• Advanced Signal Management (ASM): Identifies interference caused by strong local signals on adjacent channels and prevents these from opening your squelch. ASM also minimises distortion on reception by fine tuning the receiver frequency to match that of the incoming signal.
• Dynamic Volume Control (DVC): Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level resulting in a constant audio output level to the speaker.
• Programmable Scan Function: Scans the programmable UHF CB channels.
• Individually Programmable DUPLEX function: User selectable for only those individual channels in your area that have repeaters, leaving the others free for use as extra simplex channels.
• High Contrast Liquid Crystal Display: Fully detailed LCD provides a visual indication of the selected channel and all selected functions at a glance. Backlit for viewing at night.
• Flip Feature: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display ‘flipped over’ using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation. Keys use symbols to provide readability in all installations.
• Compact Size: Fits into the smallest locations allowing installations in even the most ‘space challenged’ environments.
• CTCSS & DCS: A built-in Continuous Tone Coded Squelch and Digital Coded Squelch System option provides quiet channel operation.
• Overvoltage Protection: Special overvoltage detection circuitry protects the radio and warns of excessive voltage conditions by flashing the display.
• Surface Mount Technology: The very latest surface mount component types, design and assembly techniques and quality control procedures are used to ensure the highest performance and reliability.
• Designed and Manufactured in Australia: The TX3100 has been totally designed and manufactured in Winston Hills NSW.
Temperature Range: -10°C to +60°C
Compliant Specification: AS/NZS 4365:2010
Frequency Range: 476.425 – 477.4125 MHz
Number of Channels: 80 UHF CB
Channel Spacing: 12.5 kHz
Operation Mode: Simplex channels 1–80 Semi Duplex channels 1–8, 41–48.
Scanning Speed: 20 channels per second Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohms nominal
Operating Voltage Range: 10–15 volts DC
Nominal Battery Voltage: 13.8 volts DC
Over Voltage Protection: 25 volts DC max. At 18 volts DC the RF power is reduced, and the words ‘Hi DC’ flash.
Over Current Protection: In-line 2A Fuse
Reverse Polarity Protection: Shunt Diode
Frequency Stability: ±2.5 PPM
RF Output: 5.0 watts max.
Maximum Deviation: <± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting
Spurious Emissions: <-70 dBc
Transmit Frequency Response: +6 dB per octave 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1-3 dB.
Audio Signal to Noise: >45 dB
Current Consumption: 1.5 amps with 50 Ohms termination
Circuit Type: Double Conversion Superheterodyne
Intermediate Frequencies: 1st -38.85 MHz 2nd -450 kHz
Current Consumption: < 180 mA muted 600 mA @ max.A.F output
Sensitivity: -123 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted
Selectivity: -6 dB at + 3.5 kHz ‑60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz
Intermodulation Immunity: 73 dB
Blocking Immunity: 100 dB
Spurious Response Immunity: 70 dB
Audio Power: 3 watts average into 4 Ohms
Audio Signal to Noise: >45 dB
Receive Frequency Response: ‑6 dB/Octave de‑emphasis 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1–3 dB
Conducted Spurious Emission: <-57 dBm
Dimensions: 102 (W) x 87 (D) x 23 (H) mm
Weight: 158 grams
Shock and Vibration: MIL STD 810 method
• Main Radio Unit
• Mounting Bracket
• Instruction Manual
• Microphone Clip
• DC Lead
• Screw Pack
• Supplementary GME model label